- Each portfolio series will be printed on 100% cotton 13" x 19" Museo Silver Rag™ paper with an Epson 7800 Ultrachrome K3 Inkjet Printer.
- Each image will be numbered, signed, and given the same meticulous care that the larger prints receive.
- The images will be presented in an archival anodized brushed aluminum storage and presentation case.
- All prints will be interleaved with appropriate heavy duty tissue papers.
- Each case will include two sets of white cotton gloves for handling the prints.
- As usual, shipping is on the house via Overnight Express Mail.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Almost a year has past since I travelled to Tibet, and with another departure so close I am finally feeling the excitement. Simple put, Tibet is a stunning place. The sights, smells and experiences are old, organic and real. Tibet's open spaces lend themselves to extrospection and thoughts about how we as individuals fit into this universe. It is no wonder that Tibet is a magnet for spiritual pilgrims from all over the world. Here I get to blend all of my loves turned hobby turned jobs together. Trekking and climbing with wonderful people, exploring new cultures, and photography. This year I am very excited to offer a new Limited Edition Portfolio. Because Adam Angel Photography is a very small boutique operation, my limited edition prints have always been limited to 5, period. This protects you the art lover and investor, and rewards you for having interest in my artistic vision in these early years. This year I will be adding an all inclusive portfolio. As usual, each of my ten best photos will be available in a limited edition of 5 in one size only (20" x 30" for Tibet 2007). However, I will also create 5 limited edition portfolios containing the whole series of 10. The images will be smaller than the regular LE size.